When you carry out a hair removal session, you’re looking for previous results from people who already did the treatment, that’s why we’ll show you the IPL hair removal before & after instructions and results, with material proof from people who experienced the treatments before you.
You’ve already heard a lot of debates on whether the IPL hair removal actually works or not. However, we’re here to show you how it works, with clinical proof showing how the customers looked before, and how the laser hair removal turned that around into a cleaner and better look.
Instructions to follow before Laser Hair removal
Without further ado, let’s get started by laying down some instructions to follow before your laser hair removal session:
Things to NOT do before laser hair removal
- Avoid UV exposure for a 1 week before and after laser hair removal
- Don’t sunburns 2 weeks prior to the treatment session
- Avoid sunless tanning products for 1 week prior to the session
- Stop waxing, tweezing and chemical epilation 3 weeks prior to treatment
- Avoid other laser procedures 2 weeks before and after IPL hair removal session
- Don’t perform any physical activity that increases body temperature or blood pressure within 2 hours before and after IPL hair removal
Thing to DO before IPL hair removal
- Always update your dermatologist with your medical history before starting any sessions
- Shave the area that’ll be treated before the session
- Make sure the soon-to-be-treated area is clean and dry
- Apply numbing cream 30 to 40 minutes prior to your treatment
What to expect from IPL hair removal
Now that you have followed-up on the instructions before laser hair removal, let’s move on to what you’d expect from the session, whether it was an at-home laser hair removal session, or a clinical session.
- Slight discomfort similar to a rubber-band snap on your skin, but if you apply the numbing cream we recommended, it’ll be a slightly discomforting sensation
- Slight redness, bumps, and swelling in the treated area for up to 72 hours
- Experience 1-2 weeks of hair falling out from your treated area
- Expect 30% of hair reduction after each treatment session
- At-home IPL hair removal devices such as Philips Lumea can provide 92% hair reduction after 3 sessions
Instructions to follow After IPL Hair Removal
- Avoid extended UV exposure for 7 days post-treatment
- Apply antibiotic ointment on broken skin if it occurs
- Don’t puncture blisters if they occur
- Avoid using seat warmers immediately after treatment
Before and After IPL Hair Removal
Looking for visual proof on the benefits of laser treatments? Here are actual pictures from a clinic
Laser & IPL Hair Removal on Face before and after
IPL Hair Removal on Armpit before and after
Laser and IPL Hair Removal on Bikini before and after
Laser Hair Remove on Legs before and after
Looking for At-home IPL Hair Removal instead?
We know for sure that IPL Hair Removal at clinics can cost lots of money, especially when you’re looking to carry out full body treatments.
At-home IPL hair removal can still provide similar -and sometimes better- results for you, in shorter time, with less expense, and at the comfort of your own house.
Philips Lumea before and after
Our top pick for such outstanding results is Philips Lumea Prestige BRI956, it provides results in 2-3 sessions only, has extensively shorter session duration than other IPL hair removal devices, and it has a great price compared to the expensive clinical sessions.
Instead of providing photos of Philips Lumea Prestige before and after, we shall provide testimonies, and video footage of how good this laser hair removal device is.
“Want to ask me about Philips Lumea before and after? It’s simply really amazing, Bye-bye mustache!” Said Ann. She used Philips Lumea Prestige BRI956 after struggling with traditional methods for hair removal.
Ann said she won’t need to spend a fortune waxing again. She liked that Philips Lumea experience is painless.
“So good. I’ve used Philips Lumea BRI956 for about 4 weeks now,” said Beth. She has been using an epilator for a few years now, but She got A LOT of ingrown hairs, so she got this in the hopes of clearing up the ingrown.
She used it mostly for spot treatment and for her underarms. However, she stated that she noticed the results when she compared her body before and after using laser hair removal device, calling on other to try and use Philips Lumea Prestige.
Buy Now: Philips Lumea 9000 : BRI958
Philips Lumea 9000 is the first home cordless laser device. It comes with 4/3 attachments and contains SkinAI features. The full solution for the face and body with 4 smart attachments. It also contains an app that works with AI to monitor and analyze the skin in real-time, and it achieves quick results from the first sessions.
The device was released for the first time in 2020 and has been upgraded to the 9900 version due to its huge popularity, multiple uses, and features.
Philips Lumea Prestige IPL 8000 Series BRI949
Philips Lumea Prestige 8000 Series is your solution to remove hair at home with ease and safety in any area. The device comes with 4 smart attachments for the body and face specially designed to perfectly fit the curves of your body. It also has the smartSkin and SenseIQ technology features and 450,000 flashes, equivalent to 39 years of lifetime.
Philips Lumea 8000 is one of the best home laser hair removal devices, due to its high speed and excellent results in making the skin smooth, soft, and hair-free for a long time and without pain.
Philips Lumea Advanced IPL 7000 (BRI923)
Philips Lumea 7000 BRI923 Advanced is the latest and top-rated version of the 7000 series. Contains 3 attachments for the body, face, and bikini and is the only version of this series with Special treatment bikini hair, it also comes with the Lumea IPL app for follow-up and skin analysis.
Furthermore, here’s a video showing the results you’ll receive from Philips Lumea Prestige:
We’ve reviewed multiple testimonies, clinical results, and videos, to check how laser hair removal before and after treatment look like.
The Clinical results seem outstanding, but it’s expensive, requires too many sessions, and can be a bit painful some times.
However, with the best at-home laser hair removal device at hand, the Philips Lumea Prestige BRI956 can provide such excellent results, in shorter time, with less expenses, at the comfort of your home. If you’d like to check other Philips Lumea Models, you can click here.