Which Laser Hair Removal Machine Is The Best
If you’ve entered this article then you’re asking yourself, “Which laser hair removal machine is the best?” Don’t worry, we have all the answers you need, in order to choose the right machine for your skin tone and hair color, that will provide you with the best long-lasting results.
Laser technology is developing so fast and nowadays it is not only exclusive to salons and beauty centers. Currently, there are laser hair removal devices that you can use at home to help with permanent hair removal, now the next big question is which device is best for your needs, and should you put your trust in it?
- Laser Hair Removal at Home
- What to know before shopping for The Best Laser Hair Removal Machine
- Tria Beauty Hair Removal Laser 4X
- Philips Lumea Prestige BRI956
- Tria 4x Vs Philips Lumea
- Silk’n Flash & Go Hair Removal Device
- Tanda Me My Elos Syneron Touch
- Remington iLIGHT Pro Plus Quartz
- Conclusion: Which Laser Hair Removal Machine Is The Best?
Laser Hair Removal at Home
Nowadays, Laser Hair Removal at home has been a successful trend for both women and men, as it has provided them with the long-lasting hair removal results they seek, without going through tens of expensive -and sometimes painful- Laser Hair Removal sessions at clinics.
When performed correctly, Laser Hair removal devices can provide you with months of hair-free experience, in addition to being totally cost-efficient compared to the aforementioned clinical sessions.
However, there are also some drawbacks to using lasers for removing hair, including some facts like most machines don’t work very well on dark-toned skin or light/blonde hair. Also, it’s a long-term process that requires many sessions and some patience from the client in order to see the desired results.
What to know before shopping for The Best Laser Hair Removal Machine
Before shopping for the Best Laser Hair Removal Machine, how about we show you around the most important criteria to judge the device:
- Skin Tone/Hair color: Most devices provide a list of the skin tone and hair color they work on. So, the first thing you’ll need to check is your skin tone and hair color, if they match the device’s, then you can check other criteria.
- Body parts: Advanced hair removal devices cover more body parts than other ones. If you aim at treating your whole body, then you’ll search should revolve around devices that provide multiple attachments designated for each body part. If you’re looking for a single body part, just search for the best device that treats this body part, to save yourself more money.
- Number of Flashes: What makes Laser hair removal devices worth it, is that they remain functional for more years than you imagine, that’s why searching for devices that provide more flashes, means it’ll last more years with you, making more profit with the same price initially paid for the device.
- Session length: Most Devices also provide an estimate on the duration of a single session on singular body parts or whole-body treatments. the shorter the session, the better for you, as long as it provides the results you’re seeking. If the session usually takes more time with a device, it means it’ll bore you from doing other sessions, watch out for that.
- Price: we can call it an investment. You’ll have long-lasting results, meaning you won’t need to do pay anything other than the initial price. Some devices have hidden costs, avoid them, and aim at the cost-efficient devices that have no hidden costs whatsoever.
Now you know what to look for in the Best Laser Hair Removal Machine, here’s our list of the top 5 devices:
Tria Beauty Hair Removal Laser 4X
There really is no question that Tria Beauty laser hair removal 4X belonged on our List. The Tria name has been around longer than its competitors, it is known in the industry that it was the first LHR system approved by the FDA as safe and effective for home use. It uses the same technology (laser diode) that practitioners use in the salons that charge big amounts of money for a full series of laser treatments.
Tria Beauty Hair Removal Laser 4X features
- Easy to Use Digital Interface: It comes with effective and easy digital interface, to interact with the device throughout the session
- Cordless and Ergonomic: Its design is elegant and effective at the same time, aiding the ease of use feature aswell
- Safety First: Tria has an automatic lock if skin tone isn’t suitable, making it safe for the skin and reducing the risk of trying the device uselessly to 0%
- Various Intensity Levels: In order to suite a larger number of customers, Tria 4X comes with 5 intensity levels that you can select manually from
- Works Cordless: Sometimes you’d want to carry out the session inside the privacy of your bathroom, or away from a source of electricity. Tria 4X provides you with 40 minutes of cordless session
- Works for +4 Years: Tria 4X comes with 90,000 flashes, making the device viable to use for around 4 years, before you’ll need to buy a new one
- Expect results in 4-6 weeks: This device can provide noticable hair-growth reduction in 4-6 weeks only
We have a section designated for detailed user reviews of the Tria 4X in this article, you can check it out for further information.
Philips Lumea Prestige BRI956
Philips Lumea Prestige has conquered the IPL Hair Removal Devices’ market for years. It’s safe, reliable, provides results fast, and most importantly: covers all body parts for more than 15 years.
Let’s put that in detail, Philips Lumea Prestige BRI956 features:
- Philip’s Top selling in all retailers: Conquering the market for years has put this device on the top selling list for longer than any other device
- Safe & Tested: The Lumea BRI956 is CE certified, dermatologist recommended, and clinically approved
- Viable for various skin tones and hair colors: It’s safe to use it on white, blond, light brown, medium brown, and dark brown skin colors. It’s also effective on black, dark brown, and brown hair colors
- 4 Distinguished Attachments: The BRI956 comes with 4 attachments, suitable for Face, bikini, underarm and body
- 92% hair reduction in short time: Only 3-4 sessions are required to achieve 92% hair growth reduction
- Relatively fast session time: It only takes 40 minutes to carry out a full-body treatment session
- Works Corded and Cordless: Similar to the Tria 4X, the BRI954 can work cordless for nearly 30 minutes
In conclusion, the Philips Lumea Prestige ranks the highest among nearly all the criteria we used to judge the best laser hair removal machines. Other than that it can be heavier than other devices, but the effectivness covers up for that. In the meantime, it’s not FDA-cleared in the US, despite being CE-certified and clinically proven effective.
Philips Lumea Prestige IPL 8000 Series BRI949
Lumea Prestige 8000 Series is your solution to remove hair at home with ease and safety in any area. The device comes with 4 smart attachments for the body and face specially designed to perfectly fit the curves of your body. It also has the smartSkin and SenseIQ technology features and 450,000 flashes, equivalent to 39 years of lifetime.
Tria 4x Vs Philips Lumea
Since we’ve ranked the Tria 4X and Philips Lumea Prestige as the top 2, we’d like to create a comparison between them:
Philips Lumea Prestige BRI956
Number of Flashes
When to Expect Results
4 Attachments for Body, Face, Armpit, and Bikini
Silk’n Flash & Go Hair Removal Device
The Silk’n Flash & Go Hair Removal Machine comes to mind when discussing best hair removal machines, due to its relatively cheap price, and ability to treat the whole body.
Silk’n Flash & go Features:
- Safe: It’s FDA-approved and has a skin sensor that decides if your skin is safe for use before needing to use it
- Covers All Body Parts: Some devices require special attachments for special body parts. Howver, Flash & Go can treat the whole body without additional attachments
- Easy to Use: It’s a really simple device to use, no complications or step-by-step instructions needed
- Pain-free: The only pain you may feel during the treatment is a small sting on the treatment part, but don’t worry, it desolves immediately
The downside to the device is that it only has 5,000 flashes, and you’ll have to buy new cartridges once you run out of them. This additional cost runs over the relatively cheaper price it enjoys.
Tanda Me My Elos Syneron Touch
OK, for those of you who have dark skin and can’t find a proper device for you. We present the laser hair removal device that was made with technology just for you. The Tanda Me My Elos Syneron Touch Hair Removal System uses a slightly different FDA-approved technology called ELOS, which is similar to IPL but doesn’t have a color preference. It can be used on the face as well as the lower body, has a large head for covering good-sized patches of skin, and comes with a quartz cartridge delivering 500,000 flashes meaning it will last for years even if you are a heavy user. It’s a brilliant product that is safe and effective for men and women.
Tanda Me My Elos Syneron Touch Features:
- Covers Face & Body: This Device can cover both the Face and lower body, without the need for additional attachments
- Safe: It is FDA-approved and safe to use on various body parts
- Works for years: It has 500,000 flashes that makes the device work perfectly for years
Unfortunately, this machine price is considered high in compare to other devices on our list. It also works corded only, and has only 1 intensity level, compared to devices with various intensity levels for different body parts.
Remington iLIGHT Pro Plus Quartz
The Remington iLIGHT Pro Plus Quartz uses the IPL Technology to reduce hair growth to the minimum, and can be considered an economic choice compared to the best hair removal machines we mentioned in this article.
Remington iLIGHT Pro Plus Quartz Features:
- Covers Large Body Areas: This device is designed to treat larger body parts, like legs and arms. Howver it may require re-doing those parts as the device sometimes uses accuracy while treating large parts
- 30,000 Flashes: The Remington has 30,000 flashes that last for at least 1 year of full-body treatments
- Safe & painless: Like other IPL hair removal devices, the iLIGHT Pro Plus Quartz is completly safe and painless, except for some stings that disappear immediately after the treatment
- Has 5 Intensity Levels: It provides you with various intensity levels for various body parts
However, the Remington iLIGHT struggles to treat smaller areas like bikini line and armpit. Moreover, you’ll have to change cartridge after 1 year, which is short compared to other devices on the list.
Conclusion: Which Laser Hair Removal Machine Is The Best?
After reviewing the 5 best Laser Hair Removal Machines, we can easily say that it’s the Philips Lumea Prestige BRI956. Not because we’re the Philips Lumea Exprts, but because this device completely ticks all the boxes when it comes to safety, ease of use, how short the session is, and how fast it can provide results.